CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Well a little late but....Happy Valentines Day! Brian surprised me with this amazing arrangement of roses and a bunch of balloons. He brought them to my work. Then that night he took me out to dinner. It was so great. I LOVE YOU Brian!!!!!
So I am glad that I had a great day on thursday because friday was not so great. the day started out like any other day. Got the kids up for school and out the door for the bus. Got myself ready for work and headed out. I got to work and found out that today was the day for lay offs. My Boss had a meeting with us and told us that he was let go. At this point I was not feeling to good about it, at about 12:30 I got the call......THEY LET ME GO!!!!!! I was angry...really angry, I have been with the company for five years. Oh well life will go on. I am looking forward to getting my house in order and spend more time with the kids. So Tara NOW you can burn the shirt:) (heehee). So I left work and came home and when I walked in something smelled weird...I looked in the dogs kennel and one of them had a runny accident, it was every where. I was on the phone with Kimberly and all she could do was laugh!! That helped! I dumped them in the tub and gave them a bath. After all that was done the dog with the problem showed herself and it was all over my carpet. I was in tears trying to clean it up. Two little dogs can sure make a mess. I found out why Bella was soooo sick she got into one of the kids valentines chocolate!!!!!! Anyone up for vacation??? Im ready to go.

4 comments:

DAVE AND KATIE said...

Oh, Kari! I'm sorry to hear you were let go, and after so long. What's up with that?!?! And the dog's mess?...what a great way to be welcomed home:)
Way to go Brian with the beautiful flowers! Enjoy not having to work though...when Dave was laid off last year, it was great, like having extra vacation time!

Tara said...

Kari, that sucks that they let you go! No loyalty, I tell ya! Well, I'm just "vacationing" still as well, so we should get together and hang! I do have the hook ups at the Wynddsong movie theatre at the Riverwoods so anytime you feel like a movie, gimme a call. I hope you enjoy the new time off and everything works out for you guys! Love ya!

Emily said...

Pretty roses Uncle Brian...good job! I'm glad you had a good one, but I am also sorry to hear about your job!

Summer said...

Sorry to hear about the lay off! What a great hubby you have to spoil you on Valentines! I have been super sick for a couple weeks and finally feel well enough to blog so I just wanted to let you know you have been tagged by me =). Look at my blog!