CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wisdom teeth day

Not a happy day today. Karissa had her wisdom teeth removed plus one more that they did a bone graft on to get ready for an implant.
If you ask me I think Karissa looks pretty good not much swelling (yet). We will have to see as the night goes on
She finally fell asleep. I thought she would sleep all day but she didnt fall asleep until about four this afternoon.

It took me the longest time for her to let me take a picture. so this one was just a random shot as she pulled her hair in her face. She did so well with the surgery I was very impressed with the Dr. he had her in and out in about 1 hour. I was looking forward to her sleeping all day so I could get my house cleaned but thats not what she thought. We sat and watched chick flicks. That was nice too. Im so glad its all over.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

She does look great! She doesn't even look like she had it done!
I remember getting my wisdom teeth pulled, not fun!
glad it went well for her:)

Emily said...

She looks great for having that awful surgery! How fun to watch movies with mom too!