CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Funny things kids say.....

OK I know I was on just a while ago but I had to put this in our blog cause I thought it was funny...Tyler called me at about 5:30 tonight while I was on my way home from work and he asked me if I had gotten laid-off yet....I told him no and asked why? He told me he wished I was because he was lonely! That is how positive my family is about me getting laid-off. They are really hoping it will happen:) I think they pray about it when they say their personal prayers.

2 comments:

Summer said...

That is so funny, maybe we should all have a special family fast this Sunday that you get laid off !!! =)

Tara said...

That is comical! I can't believe they are all wanting that but, I can see it. You're such a fun mom that I would want you to get laid off, too! Anyway, why does everyone think that? Is it a yearly thing or something? Anyway, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday! I know it's late, I'm sorry. I've been so wrapped in David's birthday that I haven't gotten anything else done. It's funny, I have nothing to do but, still seem to stya pretty busy! I hope you had fun at Tucanos. The food was yummy but, I didn't really get to enjoy it because I was runnin around trying to get my camera to work (the battery was dead) and then taking pics after I had charged it a little. Well, laid off or not (I'll be praying not for you), we should get together and do something sometime. We are ONLY 20 minutes away from each other ya know. movie anyone? I hope you had fun on your birthday! Love you!