CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Things I am Thankful for........

With the holidays fast approching I was thinking of all the things that I am thankful for. So I thought I would write some of them down....
1. I am thankful for Brian-He is the best husband and friend.
2. I am thankful for my four amazing kids-They all are sooo different but that is what I love about them.
3. I am thankful for the Gospel-It has been a constant in my life that I am soooo greatful for.
4. I am thankful for my extened family-The love and support from my own family and Brians family have been amazing.
5. I am thankful for great friends-Friends that I have made over the years, and Family that became VERY great friends, most importantly (is that a word?) the ones you can dump all your bad days and good days on and they will listen and I hope that I do the same for them.
6. I am thankful for my freedom-I am greatful to all those who have fought and will continue to fight for MY freedom.
7. I am thankful for the food and shelter that I have-I LOVE my house. I hate to fix meals but I guess I have to do that.
8. Im thankful for the beautiful surroundings that I live in-Today as I was driving around I was looking at everything. The beautiful Blue skies, the tree colors changing with the Fall weather, the awesome mountains. They are a wonderful sight to see. The Lake that I get to wake up to EVERY morning is such an amazing site.

There are so many more things that I am thankful for....the little things, hot water when I shower, A car that runs, Going out to eat and not always having to cook, Having my nails done and having pedicures(a little selfish I know), having my job (sometimes). Im thankful for the air that I breath, and also that when I go to bed at night I am safe in my home. OK so now you know I am thankful to just be alive. I could go on and on but I will stop now. I wanted to write it down because I was thinking so much about it today!!! Hope you all have a great day!!

2 comments:

Summer said...

What a great post! It's so good for us to "count our blessings", it keeps us happy and humble especially when we remember who they come from.
Every Thursday my friend does a post called "Thankful Thursday" where she lists 5 things she is grateful for that week. I think I'm gonna start doing it.
I also loved your Halloween Pics...really cute.

Jaime said...

Happy Thanksgiving guys! I was bummed to hear that you aren't going to make it out here but Bettie said maybe for the Christmas party...hope so! Hope that you guys have a great day...miss ya!