CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy 21st Anniversary!!!!

Where has the time gone. Today is my 21 wedding anniversary! Amazing. When I met Brian I met my best friend. I still remeber the day we met. It was at a fourth of July party at the Waldrons. He threw a water balloon over the house and hit me with it. He was the biggest jokster and still is. I can tell him about anything. Sometimes I wonder if he is listening or just pretending to, thats ok. :) He is a wonderful father. He really gets involved with whatever the kids are doing at the time. He goes out of his way to do all he can for our family. I am so blessed to have met him and to have married him. I love you Brian and always will. I still think you are a Hottie!!!! Happy Anniversay!

6 comments:

Kim n' Kids said...

21 years!! WOW! Not too many people make it that long these days! Congratulations on stealing my uncle bubby and best boyfriend 21 years ago! KIDDING, we love you two SO much and can't wait for Thanksgiving! Hope you make it to 22...Kidding, I couldn't resist!!

Summer said...

I can't believe it has been 21 years! I am so happy for you guys! Time just flies by so fast. That was a really sweet entry....I love to hear stuff like that! Hope to see you on Thanksgiving!

DAVE AND KATIE said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I can't believe 21 years. I can remember you as newlyweds when I was just a little girl. Hope you are all doing well!

Kristen said...

wow! 21 years! that is so great!

Jaime said...

Wow!! 21 years....that is Awesome! Congrats!!! Love your new look on your blog...it looks so cute!

Emily said...

What sweet things to say about your hubby! Has it really been 21 years! You guys still look like kids! Congrats!!