CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

ADAM MOVED HOME

Just a quick note, Adam called Friday night and asked if he could move home. Mom said joyously Yeah!!!!! Dad said Oh Damn (hehe) My prayers have been answered. I am so glad that he decided to come back. He realized that it was harder then he thought it would be out there. I know he had a really good time with his friends and I am glad that he was able to be with them. This Weekend was a busy one for the family. Josh was ordained a Teacher Sunday. The Bishop asked Brian if he would like to set him apart. That was really a special opportunity. Anytime you can see your husband offer a special blessing for one of your children or yourself or anyone else is awesome!!! It was a really good weekend. Im jumping around a bit, but Friday night was kinda freaky for Karissa and I. We were headed to get something to eat and out of nowhere a HUGE white bird flew at our windshield and smashed it. It was crazy! Saturday I said to Brian maybe we should go trade the car in now its broken!!! No luck on that one.

0 comments: