CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Update: The Martin's do exsist!



O.K. it has been forever since I did any updating on my blog. So much has happened over the past year lets see if I can condense it down.

First off Karissa is in New York. She is a nanny to a really great family. She is so loving it, I don't think she will ever come home. She went to Snow College last year and had a blast. I am so excited for her and all the fun things she is doing.

Adam has been really busy. He moved out with a bunch of friends, and is having a great time. He is an assistant manager at Game Stop and really enjoys that. Plans are to start school in the spring. So come the first of the year he will be really, really busy. I would have pictures of Adam but I think he is part vampire.... when I take a picture he disappears.

Josh is the sport fanatic, he loves football. He made a goal for himself to be starting varsity as a sophomore. He worked really hard and he met that goal. He is starting defense for his high school.It is so much fun going to the games. Friday night under the lights. Josh is having so much fun at our new high school. He has lots of friends and is always busy doing things.

Tyler.... wants to emulate his big brother Josh. He watches everything he does, and wants to do it too. He is playing football on the 6Th grade team. He is the starting quarterback and loves it. It is so much fun to watch him play. He is really good.

Brian is kept busy with coaching. He is the running backs coach for the High School. I think he will coach forever if he is given the chance. He loves it, and he really enjoys the boys that he works with.

ME, I just chauffeur everyone where they need to go. I live in the truck. I made it a goal to never miss a game for the boys, I can say as of now I have not missed one game. I love going to them. I am so very proud of my family, they are the greatest.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow your boys are so big and handsome :o)
I think it's great to that Karissa is working as a nanny... I always thought that I would have enjoyed doing that.
Hope things are well with you guys. It's been a long time, Hope we can see you sometime in the near future.

Tara said...

Okay Kari, now we need this last year's update for 2010. hahaha. I know, like I can talk. I have only posted a few things about Louisiana but, hope to catch up here really soon. (Personally, I don't think anyone checks it anyway. When I'm married, I will become important but, until then, I am..... INVISIBLE! haha) Anyway, life is going.. getting better each and every day! I've slacked a little on taking pictures but, I will at least have to write about the things we are doing and the adventures of our life! lol. Well, We love you all and miss you! Hope all is well with everyone, especially while playing sports! <3 ya! Tara