CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Cooper Reed Mardesich 2004-2008

This post has taken me a few days to collect all my thoughts.... Cooper Reed Mardesich 4 years old. Lost his life on August 21, 2008. He was run over while crossing the street at the bus stop. He was with Sharon saying goodbye to his older brothers that were getting on the bus for school. He was the cutest sweetest little boy you could ever know. He had the biggest brown eyes, and was always smiling. This has been very difficult for our family because the Mardesich family is one of our closest friends. Ted and Sharon were one of the first people we met when we moved to Saratoga Springs. Ted and Sharon are the most amazing people that we know. Karissa was saying just the other day how she wants to live her life to be like Sharon. Always forgiving of everything, so understanding, willing to do anything for anyone. An example of Sharon's heart, today at the luncheon she asked US what she could do for us and if there was anything she wanted to know. AMAZING!! Today was the Funeral. It was bitter sweet. It really is amazing how one little boy has touch so many lives, and all the lives that the whole family has touched. We will forever be blessed to know this great family!! We love and will miss you little Coop.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh Kari that is just so sad, I'm so sorry to hear this. It's just aweful. He sounds like an amazing little boy.

Summer said...

That is horrrible. I'm sorry to hear you guys lost someone you love. What a cute little boy.

Tara said...

Kari, I heard that you guys lost one of your close friends but, never really knew the whole story. I am so sorry for your loss and theirs! That is just aweful! I hope that everyone can find peace with his unfortunate passing! I am sure now, he will be their guardian angel! Lots of love to you guys and I hope to see you soon!

Tell the kids to come visit The Dreaded Grove. It's in PG (I am sooo Utah.... NOT!) and come have a blast! If they know of anyone looking for work, I'm pretty sure they are still hiring. $6 an hour but, the bonus at the end makes it $10 an hour! Holla!