CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Crazy Friday!!!



Friday was a crazy but scary day. When I got home from work on Friday, Josh said that his right side of his face wasn't working. I thought that was kinda strange and that he was kidding. So when I was looking at him it was true. So Brian took him to the Emergency Room. They diagnosed him with having Bell's Palsey (I think thats how you spell it). So only one side of his mouth works, he can't close his eye. He has lost all taste on one side. He can only lift one eyebrow, and on and on. Everything on that side does nothing. It almost looks as if he has had a stroke, but the Dr. assured us that that was not the case, and in time this will go away. The Dr. said that there might be some after affects like that side of his mouth and eye might droop. It is kinda sad to see him with a half smile. We hope that he recovers very soon. Here is a couple of pictures.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh how crazy!!! Tommy was telling me about this! I hope that he starts to feel better really soon.

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness...how scary! Keep us posted.

Emily said...

I hope he is better now! How scary! I can't believe how much your kids have grown up!

DAVE AND KATIE said...

How is Josh doing now? I can't believe it...I've heard of this condition. Keep us posted.

Tara said...

Hey Kari, I think you better post an update on Josh soon! It's so late but, I am trying to spread the word about new bloggers. My parents now have one, erik and chelle, aunt dawn and uncle kevan, and jamie (martin) and mickey. It's so fun to be able to keep everyone up to date on your own life but, almost AS FUN to keep up with everyone else's life! Anyway, all of their links are on my page so check em out, add them to yours, and pass the word! Thanks and love you guys!