CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baseball State Tournament 2008

This last week was really busy. We had baseball tournaments for Josh and Tyler, of course I forgot the camera for Josh, but he did really well. He played pitch, catch and 3rd base their team took 5th in state play. Tyler also had games They killed every team that they played. They ended up taking state in the mustang league. It was so much fun to watch the boys play. I always enjoy that. Now Baseball is over it is time to look forward to football. Its just around the corner!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

That's awesome that both boys got to go to STATE! What an accomplishment for each of them! Hopefully, that means scholarships will be rolling in when it's time for College! Tell them both how amazing that is and that I wish I could have been there! Keep me updated on football though so that I can some and see them play! Hope all is well, love you guys! Oh, and lunch was fun, we should do it again when Karissa moves to SNOW!

Tara said...

Check out this blog I just ran across and show it to the boys. Maybe after seeing this, you'll never have to explain in detail, No playing with sticks. The titled post is "sticks and eyes."

http://adams411.blogspot.com